Call 785-650-2259 or stop by 609 E. 8th St.
Bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers
- Stuffed with a mixture of cream cheese, cheddar and pulled pork then wrapped in bacon.
- Smoked brisket chopped and blended with cheddar, parmesan, cream cheese and BBQ sauce served hot with pita chips.
Bacon wrapped water chestnuts
- Marinated water chestnuts wrapped in bacon and smoked then drizzled with sweet glaze.
- Mushroom caps stuffed with cream cheese, bacon and green onion.
- Feta cheese crumbled over olive oil with a blend of green onion and fresh tomatoes and seasoned with a secret spice.
- A smoked salmon mousse in a made from scratch crust.
Shorty’s famous smoked chicken wings
- Marinated and smoked for hours then grilled with a secret wing sauce.
Smoked mac n’ cheese
- Four cheeses, bacon, and smoked till bubbling hot.
Corn bread casserole
- A creamy corn dish with a corn bread topping.
- Fresh, shredded cabbage with a creamy and sweet dressing.
- Shorty’s secret recipe. A hearty combination of beans, onion, green pepper, and pulled pork. There is other stuff too, but then it wouldn’t be a secret.
Baked sweet potatoes
- Available with butter and brown sugar.
Twice baked potatoes
- Shorty’s creation & Great with and steak.
- Available with butter, sour cream, cheese, green onion, and bacon bits.
Cheesy hash brown casserole
- Hash browns, onion, green peppers, and cheese round out this crowd favorite.
- A favorite for large crowds. Slow smoked for 14 hours, pulled and hit with Shorty’s signature rub before serving.
- Choose between baby back or St. Louis style ribs and either way you won’t be disappointed with the fall off the bone deliciousness.
Smoked chicken breasts
- Marinated and smoked for four hours then served shredded or whole and finished with Shorty’s own BBQ sauce.
- By far the people’s choice. This cut of meat turns out moist and tender as a result of hours of low and slow smoking on the pit.
Smoked pork tenderloin
- Marinated overnight and then wrapped in bacon before hitting the smoker. Finished off with a raspberry chipotle glaze.
- Get one of these whole smoked chickens, and dig in the fall-off-the-bone juiciness that comes with 6 hours on the smoker.
Smoked salmon – Steaks – Prime rib – Burgers – Brats – Smoked Meatloaf – Corn bread – Dinner salads – Even smoked pizzas with choice of meats
Shorty’s is a full service catering company that can handle just about any event you have planned. Let Shorty’s help you create a crowd pleasing menu that will leave your guests impressed.